Mold Experts For Mold Removal And Remediation
We Fix South Carolina's Mold Problems
For the fastest service on your mold problem contact a location near you!
You Need The Best Mold Removal and Remediation Experts Near You In South Carolina
- Mold in your home can cause serious health problems.
- Mold is everywhere, from inside your walls to under your sink. But if you find mold in your home, you don't have to live with it.
- Mold can make your home unhealthy and uncomfortable. Get rid of it by calling our experts today.
- Call us or use our contact form right away and get started cleaning your home and removing mold today.
What types of mold are found in a South Carolina home or business?
Mold is usually found in homes and businesses where water leaks into the structure. The most common types of mold in South Carolina include black mold, which grows on damp surfaces such as walls and ceilings, and white mold, which grows on dry surfaces like wood and paper. Black mold can cause serious health issues, while white mold only causes cosmetic damage.
Black Mold: Based on current research, black mold exposure is no more dangerous than any other type of mold exposure. It is impossible to avoid exposure to mold — the spores are almost everywhere around us. In high amounts or in people with allergies, exposure to any mold may cause allergy symptoms.
White Mold: White mold is a powdery fungus made up of different fungal species that can appear white, green, or grey, depending on the type of surface it has infected. Like most molds, white mold thrives in areas with high moisture like showers, crawl spaces, basements, and leaky walls.
Why hire a professional mold removal and remediation company?
- Mold Removal is Not a DIY Project. It requires professional expertise and equipment.
- Mold Removers are Certified by OSHA.
- Mold Removers are Licensed by State Licensing Boards.
- Mold Removers are Insured by Insurance Companies.
- Mold Removers are Bonded by Professional Liability Insurance Companies.
- Mold Removers are Trained in Proper Techniques.
- Mold Removers are Experienced with Mold Removal.
- Mold Removers are Expert at Identifying Mold Problems.
Toxic mold makes S.C. College students miserable | News | pmg-sc.com
Toxic mold makes SC college studetrs miserable | News
I had a small mold problem I thought. Turns out the mold had grown quit a bit in my crawl space. Thanks to the great service at Palmetto Mold Experts i am breathing clean air again! Thanks so much!
Mold removal from the Experts at Palmetto Mold is fast easy and I would recommend them to anyone with a mold problem in Irmo.
Thanks so much for the great work you did to remove mold from our building. My employees are breathing great again!
We didn't know what to do and are so thankful we found you. You surpassed all my expectations!
Have a question about mold in South Carolina? Find Answers here with our mold frequently asked questions:
Have a question we haven't answered? Contact us and let us know!
- Can You Live In A House With Mold?
- How to Remove Mold From Inside Walls
- What to Do If You Find Mold in Your Home in South Carolina?
- Indoor Air Quality And Mold Prevention
- Residential Mold Removal Methods
- Does Mold Have To Be Professionally Removed?
- When Is Mold Remediation Required?
- Mold Inspection For Apartments in South Carolina
- Mold Inspection And Testing Tips
- Health Department Mold Inspection in South Carolina
- How Do I Get My House Tested For Mold?
- How Much Does Mold Remediation Cost?
- Can A Homeowner Remediate Mold Yourself?
- Does Mold Remediation Really Work?
- What Is The Difference Between Mold Removal And Mold Remediation?
South Carolina is known for mold problems. The perfect storm of heat and humidity make South Carolina a favorite place for mold to find a home. Many towns have older homes that may be more susceptible to mold growth which makes mold testing in theses structures very important. Here at Palmetto Mold Experts we have local mold testing, mold, removal, mold remediation, and water damage restoration services that will help test for and remove your mold problems. We want to be the top mold and water damage restoration company in South Carolina.